SHADE TOLERANT GRASS : SEEDED GLASS SHADE : ALUMINUM CANOPY.
Shade Tolerant Grass
- (Shade Tolerance) This is how well a turf works in shaded areas. Some grass types have a better ability to work in areas that get more shade.
- (Shade tolerance) The ability to thrive in low light conditions. Most hardwoods are relatively shade tolerant. Most pines are not.
- In ecology, shade tolerance is a plant's abilities to tolerate low light levels. The term is also used in horticulture and landscaping, although in this context its use is sometimes sloppy, especially with respect to labeling of plants for sale in nurseries.
- Inform the police of criminal activity or plans
- shoot down, of birds
- Cover (an area of ground) with grass
- Feed (livestock) with grass
- narrow-leaved green herbage: grown as lawns; used as pasture for grazing animals; cut and dried as hay
- cover with grass; "The owners decided to grass their property"
Known as the highest quality turf for its deep emerald green color and soft velvet texture. Aggressively spreads to repair thin and bare spots. Scotts most cold tolerant grass seed mix. Performs well under high traffic, moderate shade, and sunny areas. Contains Scotts exclusive Thermal Blue Kentucky Bluegrass to survive the scorching heat. Super absorbent coating absorbs and releases water to keep seed moist, even if you miss a watering. Self repairs from heat, drought and traffic damage. Provides faster germination than uncoated seed. No seed is more weed free - 99.99% weed free. 3 lb bag.
caladium / Caladium bicolor
Caladiums are tropical plants that are grown for their spectacularly colorful foliage.
Caladiums grow equally well in containers and pair nicely with ferns and other soft textured plants like astilbe, with spiky leaved plants such as ornamental grasses and shade tolerant iris and with coordinating colored blooms of fuchsia and Impatiens.
I found these growing in the same area as the shooting star, open wooded area (recently cleared so they may be more shade tolerant than they look).
They are tiny flowers, growing only a few inches tall, spreading out like a ground cover.
I thought maybe sandwort or pennycress, but neither of those seem right.
cord cleats for blinds
ceiling light canopies
cool lamp shades
bay window shutter
custom made shutters
ceiling fan replacement glass shades
| TOP |