Canopy Replacement Poles
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- cover with a canopy
- (pole) punt: propel with a pole; "pole barges on the river"; "We went punting in Cambridge"
- A wooden shaft fitted to the front of a cart or carriage drawn by animals and attached to their yokes or collars
- A long, slender, rounded piece of wood or metal, typically used with one end placed in the ground as a support for something
- A long, slender, flexible rod of wood or fiberglass used by a competitor in pole-vaulting
- (pole) a long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic
- (pole) a native or inhabitant of Poland
* This canopy fits gazebos that were sold at Target from 2005-2007 (not in 2008 or later) manufactured by SunJoy Industries, named the Summer Veranda Gazebo. * The Sunjoy model numbers of the gazebos this canopy is designed to replace are G-GZ093PST, L-GZ093PST, and TGZ093 (DPCI 242-08-3491). * Garden Winds recommends that you purchase this canopy only if you have this particular gazebo. This canopy will not fit any other gazebo. Please measure carefully, do not confuse this gazebo with the Sunjoy Madaga gazebo sold at Target stores. Compare using the below measurements. The Summer Veranda gazebo has smaller measurements than the Madaga gazebo. This product includes the canopy only. * The complete canopy and side curtain netting set is also available, SEE SIDE BAR --> * The top tier measures 36" x 36". The bottom tier measures 129" x 129". Between the top tier and bottom tier is a functional mosquito netting that allows wind ventilation. * This product includes canopy only, gazebo structure in picture sold separately.
Greenwich, CT Pole Replacements
This is a CL&P 6' crossarm deadend pole replacement of the transformer bank pole of the last shot. Notice the use of penta with the new pole, considering CL&P uses CCA by standard; I've seen brand new penta and creosote poles in Greenwich. This shot is located at the (Indian Field Rd) overpass of Exit 4 off of I-95. The overpass was being widened and a few poles on this line were reconfigured.
Nstar 24.9kv Poles
Former Commonwealth Electric 24.9kv pole designs in various places in Cape Cod
heavy duty canopy
wooden drapery rod
how to make pipe and drape
draperies for arched windows
disney cars sun shade
vertical blinds installation instructions
| TOP |